Catch Up Day

Okay, it's been a while since I posted, and I have lots to catch up on - look for multiple posts today!  

First though - my prayer this morning.

Thank You, Lord that I have the energy to do my laundry and scrub my sink.
Thank You for allowing me to bless my family by making our home a place of comfort and sanctuary where they can return at the end of their long days to be refreshed and renewed.

Thank You for being there at night when I need You most; when I can confess my deepest fears and doubts and know that You are there to hear them and remind me that You have a plan for my life.  You knew that this day would come for me while I was yet in the womb, and You will see me through it. You care for me as no one else can, and I can lean on You, count on You, seek respite and comfort in You.  Always.  

Lord, if it be Your will, allow me to use my experience to somehow bless others who  may be struggling; to know that they are not alone, and that there is so much life and love even in the midst of illness, that each day and each small victory is a cause for celebration!  

Amen.

Celebrate this day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment