More Tasty Treats


I just can't get enough of these studio g cupcake stamps -- I used another two sets in the series on these cards.
The cupcakes on the stand are a nod to my love of Jadeite and Fire King. I'm a collector of vintage kitchen items and serving pieces, and this cake stand is one I would love to own!
The second card is a tribute to my Grandma Ineson, who asked me what kind of cupcakes I wanted for my ninth birthday. I promptly replied that I wanted pink cupcakes with purple frosting. Unlike the other adults in my life, who would have said "You don't want that - pick something else" my Grandma complied. For my birthday (celebrated at camp) I had pink cupcakes with purple icing, and everyone loved them.

So, here's to you Grandma, and to all of us getting what we want even if it's a little out of the ordinary. Especially if it's a little out of the ordinary.

2 comments:

Teri H said...

These are all so cute Wendy!

Susan Shields said...

Hi Wendy, and welcome to LNSconvention09 group! Jumped over to check out your wonderful blog and projects! Hope to see you participate in our challenges! Keep sharing!

Post a Comment