Floral and ribbon and sponging, oh my!


Tomorrow night is stamp club meeting at my friend Shelly's house. Each month, we make cards according to a pre-determined theme and share them. Apparently, several of us were asleep at the wheel when it came to writing down the themes for these last few months of club. Thus, no one has been quite sure what the theme is lately. For this month, some of us wrote down "floral", some wrote "ribbon", and still others have something completely different!
I wanted to make sure I was covered on all bases, so I did a floral-sponged-faux stitched card embellished with ribbon.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! Papers are: Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink, Kraft and a patterned paper from a 6 x 6 SU paper pack. (I can't remember if this was in a mini catalog, or was a gift with purchase - sorry!) Inks are Old Olive and Regal Rose. Stamp sets are Best Blossoms and Warm Words. Ribbon is Whisper White grosgrain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment